moderated Excel Question

Joe DiNero

Good Evening Folks

I have an Excel question that I am hoping someone can help me with. I am currently running the latest version of JAWS 2018 and Office 2016. I am looking to select the same cell in 12 different worksheets  so that I can create a range for summing purposes. Is there a way to select the cells in different sheets and then create a range for them if so how does one go about doing it with JAWS.

Thanks for any help or insights that you could provide.

Joe

Virus-free. www.avast.com

george b <gbmagoo@...>

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe DiNero
Sent: June 15, 2018 19:43
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Excel Question

Good Evening Folks

I have an Excel question that I am hoping someone can help me with. I am currently running the latest version of JAWS 2018 and Office 2016. I am looking to select the same cell in 12 different worksheets  so that I can create a range for summing purposes. Is there a way to select the cells in different sheets and then create a range for them if so how does one go about doing it with JAWS.

Joe

Joe DiNero

Thanks George for the link. Based on the info. I can do this manually is there a way to select the sheets as directed in the tutorial with JAWS? If so how would I do that? Manually would be probably easier and quicker but I am new to using JFW with Excel still and and trying to figure out how to do things that I used to do visually.

Thanks again

Joe

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of george b
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2018 7:33 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Excel Question

See the link below;

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/create-a-reference-to-the-same-cell-range-on-multiple-worksheets-c906f8b4-c648-4aa0-8063-65d38d03370f

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe DiNero
Sent: June 15, 2018 19:43
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Excel Question

Good Evening Folks

Joe