From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe DiNero
Sent: June 15, 2018 19:43
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Excel Question

Good Evening Folks

I have an Excel question that I am hoping someone can help me with. I am currently running the latest version of JAWS 2018 and Office 2016. I am looking to select the same cell in 12 different worksheets  so that I can create a range for summing purposes. Is there a way to select the cells in different sheets and then create a range for them if so how does one go about doing it with JAWS.

Thanks for any help or insights that you could provide.

Joe

Joe DiNero

Thanks George for the link. Based on the info. I can do this manually is there a way to select the sheets as directed in the tutorial with JAWS? If so how would I do that? Manually would be probably easier and quicker but I am new to using JFW with Excel still and and trying to figure out how to do things that I used to do visually.

Thanks again

Joe