From: "Mark Furness" <flintman57@gmail.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2016 03:37 AM
Subject: jaws says

I have been told that Jaws will always say jaws professional, even if you
only have the home edition.
If you are running jaws home edition in windows 10 and you have Jaws start
automatically,
would you please tell me what jaws states, when ever you start up your
computer.

Thank you for helping me to understand some strange happenings!!!

Mark

Maria Campbell

Mine says home edition.

Maria Campbell
lucky1@gmail.com

Rather than build a wall to keep others out, we must build a chain that links us together.

On 7/14/2016 7:16 AM, Cindy Ray wrote:
I think mine says JAWS Home Use.
Cindy

I have been told that Jaws will always say jaws professional, even if you
only have the home edition.
If you are running jaws home edition in windows 10 and you have Jaws start
automatically, would you please tell me what jaws states, when ever you
start up your computer.

Thank you for helping me to understand some strange happenings!!!

Mark

Gene Stevens

It says Jaws Home use Edition. If it says Professional it's probably in 40 minute mode.

Cindy Ray <cindyray@...>