Topics

Jaws keyboard help

Mark Furness

I know that jaws key plus 1 turns it on/off.
However when on it does not say all the keys on my assus laptop.
I also thought it stops the pressed keys from being passed through.
Not true with the power on/off key..
It does not state the button left key on num pad either.

Maria Campbell

It is true that the JAWS keyboard help will not speak all keys.

Maria Campbell
lucky1@gmail.com

Rather than build a wall to keep others out, we must build a chain that links us together.