From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cook, Steve
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 8:27 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Multiple Signatures

Hi All,

Using JAWS 2018, Outlook 2016, on a Windows 10 computer. I have multiple signatures in Outlook. I know there is a keystroke to choose my signature for my messages, but I can't recall what it is. Does anyone know the keystroke? Thanks in advance!

steve

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

To get to where you put in your signature, the key strokes
are Alt-F-T-M. You know, that there is a whole lot of
tabbing to do in that section.

Best regards,

Carolyn

Using JAWS 2018, Outlook 2016, on a Windows 10 computer. I
have multiple signatures in Outlook. I know there is a
keystroke to choose my signature for my messages, but I
can't recall what it is. Does anyone know the keystroke?
Thanks in advance!

steve

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

That shortcut is for File > Options and it is where you initially type and save you signature. What the person was asking is how one can choose a particular signature if you have multiple signatures set up.

To get to where you put in your signature, the key strokes are Alt-F-T-M. You know, that there is a whole lot of tabbing to do in that section.

Best regards,

Carolyn

Using JAWS 2018, Outlook 2016, on a Windows 10 computer. I have multiple signatures in Outlook. I know there is a keystroke to choose my signature for my messages, but I can't recall what it is. Does anyone know the keystroke?
Thanks in advance!

steve

Steve Griffiths

I can use Alt + H, A, S to get a list of my signatures whether I'm creating a new message or replying to one.

Thanks,
Steve