Topics

moderated Goldwave

Ashleigh Piccinino

Press windows plus are for the run dialogue then type WINVER and press enter

On Jun 11, 2018, at 8:43 PM, Amanda Berkley <amanda1226@...> wrote:

Is there a way to know what version of Windows I have to see if it's
a version that will work with Goldwave?

On 6/10/18, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:
Some versions had blocked recording what you hear over the speakers, which
also blocks internet streaming from being recorded, since I have no idea
what version of Windows you are running, I thought it would be helpful to
say that since I could not say absolutely that yes, you can record what you
want with Goldwave.

Perhaps that was simply too much information, but I don't like making
statements too broadly either.

Richard

“The secret is not to make your music louder, but to make the world
quieter.”