Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2016 9:42 AM
Subject: Microsoft word 2007, and replacing tabs with a space.

Hello: I'm writing a legal document, which is lengthy. I want to delete all the tabs in the document and replace them with one space. I'm using Jaws 14, and word 2007. Can't seem to find it in the find and replace dialog.

Thanks.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 13780 (20160710) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 13780 (20160710) __________

http://www.eset.com

Dave...

Control+H to open the change dialog
Caret+t (^T) for the find string
space for the replace string
Alt+A to change all.

Then I recommend you replace any double spaces with singles and repeat as often as necessary to get rid of all duplicates.

Dave Carlson

Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2016 09:42 AM

Hello: I'm writing a legal document, which is lengthy. I want to delete all the tabs in the document and replace them with one space. I'm using Jaws 14, and word 2007. Can't seem to find it in the find and replace dialog.

Thanks.

Onwardbob

Hi Bill, first off how do I activate that "Wild Card" option? Secondly, how
would I replace a single tab with a double tab? Thanks

BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG