Recent files in Word 2013?

Ann Byrne

In Word 2010 the files menu includes an item for recently opened files. I don't find it in 2013, though. Where is it hiding?

Thanks,

Kimber Gardner

I believe there's a checkbox for whether or not to show recent files. Try exploring options under the file tab.

Sent from Kimber's iPhone

On Jul 4, 2016, at 1:58 PM, Ann Byrne <annakb@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

In Word 2010 the files menu includes an item for recently opened files. I don't find it in 2013, though. Where is it hiding?

Thanks,

Mcginnis, Barbara

I think it is now in Backstage View. My default is to list the last 25 recently opened files. I usually use Control plus O and then tab until I hear the title of my first file. Have also done Control plus O and then Shift plus Tab to get to the bottom of the list. Hope this helps. I miss Word 2010.