From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kevin Hourigan
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2016 10:17
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Drop Down List In Excel

Hello All,

I created a drop down list in Excel 2016,Jaws 17,Windows 10, and when I select the cell containing it I am told to press alt down arrow to hear the message, whereupon I hear the title of something I have opened in another window. Any suggestions as how to remedy this, please?

Cheers Kevin.

"Kevin Hourigan " <kevinthourigan@...>

No, that selected the entire column.

Thank you,

Kevin.

Try control spacebar instead and see if that works

I created a drop down list in Excel 2016,Jaws 17,Windows 10, and when I select the cell containing it I am told to press alt down arrow to hear the message, whereupon I hear the title of something I have opened in another window. Any suggestions as how to remedy this, please?

Cheers Kevin.

Dale Alton <blinkydale@...>

Have you tried a reboot?

Denver Dale