Need Advice On Accessible Way To Do An Image Backup On Laptop

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

I have been doing an extensive amount of work configuring a laptop for the various programs and applications I use, and wonder what is the most accessible and Jaws-friendly procedure for creating an image backup of that laptop?

Any thoughts and step-by-step instructions would be appreciated.

I’m using Jaws 17 and Windows 7 here.

Thanks as always!

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan

paul lemm

Hi Tom,

Which version of windows are you using?

Paul

I have been doing an extensive amount of work configuring a laptop for the various programs and applications I use, and wonder what is the most accessible and Jaws-friendly procedure for creating an image backup of that laptop?

Any thoughts and step-by-step instructions would be appreciated.

I’m using Jaws 17 and Windows 7 here.

Thanks as always!

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan

Tom Behler