From: HH. Smith Jr. [mailto:teos1@...]
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2015 2:06 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Drag and drop

Hey guys,

Has anyone figured out how to use the drag and drop feature in any version of JAWS. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Image removed by sender.

Soronel Haetir

My experience is the same, that drag and drop inside one application
works okay but not from one application to another.

I have successfully used drag and drop in this manner in both windows
explorer and visual studio. However for explorer it was really just
messing around, if a program allows cutting and pasting the items of
interest that is basically always easier using jaws than a drag and
drop. For what I was doing in visual studio cut/paste was not an
option and so I was very glad I was able to get the drag to work.

On 12/3/15, Bissett, Tom <tom.bissett@bmo.com> wrote:
Well no one seems to be able to get it to work. My personal experience is
that I have successfully dragged and dropped items in the same window but
when trying to drag and drop from one window to another window it has never
worked for me.
It seems sketchy at best.
Tom Bisset

Has anyone figured out how to use the drag and drop feature in any version
of JAWS. Help would be greatly appreciated.
[cid:~WRD194.jpg]<https://www.avast.com/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com

Elise Berkley

Hello.  My name is Elise and I am a new member of this list.  Thank you for asking this question.  I have been using JAWS for a long time, and I have not been able to figure this one out.  Thanks again.
Elise Berkley