From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Mark Furness
via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, 8 November 2015 2:04 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Mark Furness <flintman57@gmail.com>
Subject: jaws 17 braille error in windows10

Every time I start my PC Jaws says the braille driver can not be loaded
because jaws could not verify its digital signature
the file is
c:\programdata\freedom scientific\jaws\17.0\settings\enu\default.jcf

How do I fix this problem?
Thank you for your help.

Mark

Mark Furness

I am not using a braille display.
Also, such folders mentioned do not exist on my PC.
At least I could not find it.’
I am using a 64bit system.
Never had a braille display. But, I will
chech if jaws says or thinks I have a display in its settings.

Thank you for your help Debbie.

On Nov 7, 2015, at 9:22 PM, Debbie April Yuille via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Hi Mark

What Braille Display are you using? Also are you running a 32-bit or 64-bit
operating system? If you are running a 64-bit OS, then Braille Displays must
have signed drivers to be able to work under the OS.

Debbie
Skype: apparating.girl

Every time I start my PC Jaws says the braille driver can not be loaded
because jaws could not verify its digital signature
the file is
c:\programdata\freedom scientific\jaws\17.0\settings\enu\default.jcf

How do I fix this problem?
Thank you for your help.

Mark

Debbie April Yuille

You could also try going into your' braille settings and seeing if Remote access braille is listed as the default braille display, if it is, then select no display as the default. If that still doesn't fix it, you will need to re- install JAWS and remove support for Remote-access if you don't need it and that may help.

HTH
Debbie