From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of dennis via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2015 11:00 AM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: dennis
Subject: using chrome

another thing i have just noticed and its in jaws 16 and 17, the jaws curcer does not work. don't know if there is a fix for this or not.

dennis

i should have said... this is only in chrome...

On 11/5/2015 10:25 AM, Bissett, Tom via Jfw wrote:
It is not that the jaws cursor doesn't work but rather with the changes in operating systems and the way in which jaws works there is little for the jaws cursor to see. Does your jaws cursor read whats on the desktop? If so it is not broken.
Tom Bisset