instead of social eyes

Kristoffer Gustafsson

Hi.
Before there was social Eyes I could use to chat on facebook.
Now that is no longer available for sale.
Is there something else I can use to chat with friends?
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a

Curtis Delzer

You might check out the face book add-in to windows 10.

At 01:48 AM 11/4/2015, you wrote:
Hi. Before there was social Eyes I could use to chat on facebook. Now that is no longer available for sale. Is there something else I can use to chat with friends? /Kristoffer --
Kristoffer Gustafsson Salängsgatan 7a tel:033-12 60 93 mobil: 0730-500934 _______________________________________________ Jfw mailing list Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

Kristoffer Gustafsson

Hi.
I've not got windows 10 yet. just windows 7.
/Kristoffer

Hi.
Before there was social Eyes I could use to chat on facebook.
Now that is no longer available for sale.
Is there something else I can use to chat with friends?
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934
--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

Kelly Pierce

there is also the Facebook Messenger app for iOS. One can have voice
chats with Facebook friends without burning minutes and send loads of
direct messages to Facebook friends.

Kelly

On 11/11/15, Kristoffer Gustafsson via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Hi.
I've not got windows 10 yet. just windows 7.
/Kristoffer

Hi.
Before there was social Eyes I could use to chat on facebook.
Now that is no longer available for sale.
Is there something else I can use to chat with friends?
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a