From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Peter Tesar
via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 9:43 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Peter Tesar <ptesar@ca.inter.net>
Subject: MS Office questions

Hello,

I'm using Ms Office 2007. If I purchase the disk to install, do thesuite
apps reside on the computer? Maybe now the only way to get MS Office is
by downloading it.

I'm especially interested in the Outlook which we use for e-mail. It
seems that everything is moving to the cloud.
I'm not a fan of cloud computing.

Peter T.

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

I bought copies of both 2007 and 2013 flat out. I don't know if u can get 2007 now, but cloud computing is your choice, it's not automatic.

I'm using Ms Office 2007. If I purchase the disk to install, do thesuite apps reside on the computer? Maybe now the only way to get MS Office is by downloading it.

I'm especially interested in the Outlook which we use for e-mail. It seems that everything is moving to the cloud.
I'm not a fan of cloud computing.

Peter T.

HAMILTON

Even when I bought Windows 8.1 from a retailer, all I got was a code that I
had to use online to download this product! Oh well, things keep on
changing - sometimes for the better!

Jim H

To get Office 2013, it had to be down loaded - I think that disks are
becoming a passing matter. When I got my JAWS upgrade, I asked if I'd get
a disk; it would be $10.00 more, so we downloaded from the net.

Bye for now,

Carolyn