From: John J. Fioravanti, Jr. via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 7:00 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: John J. Fioravanti, Jr.
Subject: Using the web browser with jaws for email

Hi:
For years I've used Microsoft outlook for emails. Are any of you using the
web browser for email successfully with jaws?
Thanks.
John Fioravanti,

John J. Fioravanti, Jr.

I am only using jaws 13 with windows 7 on this machine. Should I upgrade to
a newer version of jaws, or shouldn't that matter.

My real problem is opening an email, replying and such. Are there specific
commands for those types of things? Thanks.