Upgrading windows 10 and Jaws 16.0

James Malone

Hello all, in upgrading from 8.01 to windows 10, do you have to uninstall
Jaws 16.0 and other programs?

James

http://www.cdbaby.com/jamesmalone

http://www.tunecore.com

Maria Campbell

Most likely not, though some people have had problems with JAWS, though mostly upgrading from Windows 7.

On 10/9/2015 12:06 PM, James Malone via Jfw wrote:
Hello all, in upgrading from 8.01 to windows 10, do you have to uninstall
Jaws 16.0 and other programs?

James

http://www.cdbaby.com/jamesmalone

http://www.tunecore.com

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1@ct.metrocast.net

James Malone

Thanks. This is good to know. I have both windows 7 and 8.1 on different
systems. Did you have any issues upgrading?

Most likely not, though some people have had problems with JAWS, though
mostly upgrading from Windows 7.

On 10/9/2015 12:06 PM, James Malone via Jfw wrote:
Hello all, in upgrading from 8.01 to windows 10, do you have to uninstall
Jaws 16.0 and other programs?

James

http://www.cdbaby.com/jamesmalone

http://www.tunecore.com

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1@ct.metrocast.net

Maria Campbell

I have to admit that my partially sighted son did the upgrade for me on my W 7 laptop. He had to do it twice because the laptop needed some updates, so make sure both of your PC's are completely updated. Also some people have needed sighted assistance to complete the task. You may need to use Narrator as JAWS may stop speaking at some point.

On 10/9/2015 12:17 PM, James Malone via Jfw wrote:
Thanks. This is good to know. I have both windows 7 and 8.1 on different
systems. Did you have any issues upgrading?

Most likely not, though some people have had problems with JAWS, though
mostly upgrading from Windows 7.

On 10/9/2015 12:06 PM, James Malone via Jfw wrote:
Hello all, in upgrading from 8.01 to windows 10, do you have to uninstall
Jaws 16.0 and other programs?

James

http://www.cdbaby.com/jamesmalone

http://www.tunecore.com

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1@ct.metrocast.net

G Melconian <gmelconian619@...>

I put it out there for a good discussion.

Sent from TypeMail