Bookmark question

Onwardbob

Oops, but how do I add a bookmark when on a web site? Using IE and
J-13...thanks

BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG

Maria Campbell

Do you mean a bookmark as a favorite or a place marker on a web page.

On 10/1/2015 11:22 AM, Onwardbob via Jfw wrote:
Oops, but how do I add a bookmark when on a web site? Using IE and
J-13...thanks

BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1@ct.metrocast.net

Maria Campbell

To add a bookmark as a favorite press control D to start the process of naming and adding the bookmark.