From: "Mark Furness via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Mark Furness" <flintman57@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 3:05 AM
Subject: going back to windows7, what problems for installing jaws?

I do not know what will happen when I install Jaws 16 back on to my fresh install of windows7
do not want to go into 40 minute mode.
What information will I need to have to avoid this?

Thank you for saving me from alot of problems!!!

Mark

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 12298 (20150923) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 12298 (20150923) __________

http://www.eset.com

HAMILTON

You might also request that FS to add 1 to your "install count" since you
are essentially reinstalling it onto the same machine, though now operating
with Windows 7.

If this is really not necessary, someone else on this list will correct me.
I do not like operating under false assumptions; so, this would be no
problem for me. In fact, I count on this kind of feedback from listers.

Jim H

You'll need your Authorization code, which is about 28 characters long, and
you'll also need an activation key from the JAWS website.
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

database 12298 (20150923) __________

http://www.eset.com