From: "Jim L via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Jim L" <jimscave@tpg.com.au>
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 12:33 AM
Subject: G force experience update Nvidia

Heya folks,

Am running Jaws 16 and for awhile now have had issues updating my nvidia
video drivers using G force experience
When I am in the G force experience program I can get to the update area and
what to check and uncheck etc but under all that there's 4 to 5 unlabeled
buttons jaws just reads as button, button etc
Does anyone know the order of what these buttons do?
Any help will be appreciated

Cheers,

Jim

Soronel Haetir

I had a recent update notification from nVidia, what I found what a
list where some items had no text and there was a line that read
something like "g Force driver download" (not sure about the leading
part, but do know it ended with "download") hitting space on that line
didn't do anything but using the jaws cursor to click on "download"
started a browser session for the download page.

On 9/14/15, Dave Carlson via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Jim,

I wonder if you can run the convenient OCR while in that dialog to learn
more about those buttons?

Dave Carlson
Oregonian, woodworker, Engineer, Musician, and pioneer

soronel.haetir@gmail.com