Reading epub books

Ann Byrne

How do I read .epub books? I don't have Publisher. As many things as we are seeing in .epub, is there an easy way???

Thanks,

Brad Martin

EPub is not a Publisher file. It's an electronic publication format designed primarily for mobile devices, although there are readers for your PC as well. My recommendation to you is to download Adobe Digital Editions. That's what I use for my IRS Epubs, and it works quite well for me.

Brad Martin
brad@formyfriends.org

On 9/4/2015 10:19 PM, Ann Byrne via Jfw wrote:
How do I read .epub books? I don't have Publisher. As many things as we are seeing in .epub, is there an easy way???

Thanks,

Brad Martin

Sameer

I use Stanza to convert the epub books into Word files.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey,
Mumbai, India

EPub is not a Publisher file. It's an electronic publication format
designed primarily for mobile devices, although there are readers for
your PC as well. My recommendation to you is to download Adobe Digital
Editions. That's what I use for my IRS Epubs, and it works quite well
for me.

Brad Martin
brad@formyfriends.org

On 9/4/2015 10:19 PM, Ann Byrne via Jfw wrote:
How do I read .epub books? I don't have Publisher. As many things as we are seeing in .epub, is there an easy way???

Thanks,

Brad Martin
My Facebook page where I post online shopping coupons and deals: