From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Daniel McBride via Jfw
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 11:27 AM
To: blindtech@groups.io
Cc: Daniel McBride; Jaws User Group
Subject: alphabetical list view

Group:

In my documents folders, in which I have many items, it is listing the
documents in reverse alphabetical order. I have forgotten where to go to
reverse the order.

Daniel

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Daniel. It will be different, depending upon which version of Windows you are running. Please give us this information, and we will try to help you.
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 12202 (20150904) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 12202 (20150904) __________

http://www.eset.com

Soronel Haetir

If you are talking about a windows explorer window, tab to the header
bar, select the 'Name' item and hit space.

soronel.haetir@gmail.com