From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Robbie Curtis via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 10:09 AM
To: Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: Robbie Curtis
Subject: Bluetooth Keyboard Recommendations

Hi Everyone,

Recently a friend of mine purchased a Microsoft Surface tablet for which
she is planning to use at school. She and I have been searching for the
right bluetooth keyboard to work with it. I have seen that some of you
have the MS Surface Pro and I am wondering which keyboard you are using.

All suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

--
Robbie J. Curtis
essence64@triad.rr.com

Les Kriegler <kriegler@...>

Hi,

I use a Surface Pro Three. While I have the keyboard cover, I strongly
recommend the Logitech k810. The keys are larger than those on the cover,
and it's very comfortable to type on. Make certain you get the keyboard for
the PC, as there is another one for the Mac, I believe that's the k811, but
I may have confused the two numbers. Just be sure you get the PC model
which will be stated on their web site.

Les

Never seen one, but the Surface Pro has something called a type cover--a
regular keyboard, I believe. I think it might be an extra-cost accessory,
however.

Recently a friend of mine purchased a Microsoft Surface tablet for which
she is planning to use at school. She and I have been searching for the
right bluetooth keyboard to work with it. I have seen that some of you
have the MS Surface Pro and I am wondering which keyboard you are using.

All suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

--
Robbie J. Curtis
essence64@triad.rr.com
"Stay in peace, not pieces!"

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

I really like the plain Logitech keyboard better than any I've ever had.
That's saying a lot; I had a Royal.

Best from,

Carolyn

Never seen one, but the Surface Pro has something called a type cover--a
regular keyboard, I believe. I think it might be an extra-cost accessory,
however.

Recently a friend of mine purchased a Microsoft Surface tablet for which she
is planning to use at school. She and I have been searching for the right
bluetooth keyboard to work with it. I have seen that some of you have the
MS Surface Pro and I am wondering which keyboard you are using.

All suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

--
Robbie J. Curtis
essence64@triad.rr.com
"Stay in peace, not pieces!"

Robbie Curtis

Yes it is extra and we have seen those at the store but was not sure if each
key performed single functions or if they were combined. Thanks.

Never seen one, but the Surface Pro has something called a type cover--a
regular keyboard, I believe. I think it might be an extra-cost accessory,
however.

Recently a friend of mine purchased a Microsoft Surface tablet for which she
is planning to use at school. She and I have been searching for the right
bluetooth keyboard to work with it. I have seen that some of you have the
MS Surface Pro and I am wondering which keyboard you are using.

All suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

--
Robbie J. Curtis
essence64@triad.rr.com
"Stay in peace, not pieces!"

Robbie Curtis

Thanks I will look into that one.

Never seen one, but the Surface Pro has something called a type cover--a
regular keyboard, I believe. I think it might be an extra-cost accessory,
however.

Recently a friend of mine purchased a Microsoft Surface tablet for which she
is planning to use at school. She and I have been searching for the right
bluetooth keyboard to work with it. I have seen that some of you have the
MS Surface Pro and I am wondering which keyboard you are using.

All suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

--
Robbie J. Curtis
essence64@triad.rr.com
"Stay in peace, not pieces!"

Robbie Curtis

Thanks to all of your suggestions. I will look into them.