Jaws is so slow in announcing which application it is on, when doing alt tab.. So I asked how I can gain focus in those list boxes.

Thank you for your suggestion/help!

Mark

On Aug 22, 2015, at 3:55 PM, Mark via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Hello Mark,

You select your desired running application, in Windows 10, the same way you
do/did in Windows 7 and/or Windows 8. That is to say, you use key-combo
Alt+Tab to bring up the running applications switch-to dialog box then,
without releasing the Alt key, tap the Tab key to change application focus.
When you hear the name of your desired application, simply release all of
the keys.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Mark Furness
via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2015 11:14 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Mark Furness
Subject: list box

How do you go through a list box?
When I alt tab I hear running applications, how many are in the list, the
name of the focus application, but I do not know how to go through the list
so I can open up the desired program.

Thank you for your help.

Mark

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

You should be able to alt-tab from any open app to any other open app. If it's not behaving that way, something is wrong.

Ted