From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Mark Furness
via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2015 11:14 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Mark Furness
Subject: list box

How do you go through a list box?
When I alt tab I hear running applications, how many are in the list, the
name of the focus application, but I do not know how to go through the list
so I can open up the desired program.

Thank you for your help.

Mark

Soronel Haetir

As for list boxes, you use the up and down arrow keys.

On 8/22/15, Mark via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Hello Mark,

You select your desired running application, in Windows 10, the same way
you
do/did in Windows 7 and/or Windows 8. That is to say, you use key-combo
Alt+Tab to bring up the running applications switch-to dialog box then,
without releasing the Alt key, tap the Tab key to change application focus.
When you hear the name of your desired application, simply release all of
the keys.

Mark

When I alt tab I hear running applications, how many are in the list, the
name of the focus application, but I do not know how to go through the list
so I can open up the desired program.

Thank you for your help.

Mark
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com

Ann Byrne

If down arrow doesn't work, open the list box with alt+down arrow. then you should be able to use the arrows to move around.