Sorry if I have sent this many times: Question about accessing jaws help

Michael Chopra <justforlists689@...>

Hey all. I'm sorry if I have sent that through so many times, but I was not receiving any response to this question. Anyway, on a toshiba satilite pro, how do you select a topic once you have found what you need?
Thanks for your help.

From Michael.

Adrian Spratt

This is to let you know your message has reached the list. However, you don't give enough information to explain the problem. Topics where? In JAWS help? If that's the case, as I recall, find the topic in help, as you apparently have, press enter, then F6.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Michael Chopra via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 2:33 AM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: Michael Chopra
Subject: Sorry if I have sent this many times: Question about accessing jaws help

Hey all. I'm sorry if I have sent that through so many times,
but I was not receiving any response to this question. Anyway,
on a toshiba satilite pro, how do you select a topic once you
have found what you need?
Thanks for your help.
From Michael.

Jimmy Jones

Once you find your topic in the JAWS help press enter. Nothing seems to
happen, but you can press F6 and the subject matter is there for you to
read.

Hope this helps.

Hey all. I'm sorry if I have sent that through so many times, but I was not
receiving any response to this question. Anyway, on a toshiba satilite pro,
how do you select a topic once you have found what you need?
Thanks for your help.
From Michael.

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

I saw your earlier post. when you select your topic, do you press enter before hitting F6? Just highlighting it won't do it.

Hey all. I'm sorry if I have sent that through so many times, but I was not receiving any response to this question. Anyway, on a toshiba satilite pro, how do you select a topic once you have found what you need?
Thanks for your help.
From Michael.