this was obviously sent to the wrong address, so without sounding like a mod, please don't come down on her. was Disappointing news.

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 12:52 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net>
Subject: Disappointing news.

Sharon took Meredith to the Kennedy Kreiger Institute in Baltimore for
evaluation and hoped for treatment. After a thorough study of her history,
as well as examination, they determined that Meredith was not a candidate
for inpatient treatment at their facility.

They did make recommendations with regard to adjustment of some of her
medication and, yet again, more physical therapy to fight damage that has
already had effects on her leg muscles and both sides of her pelvis bone.

It was a letdown after clinging to hope for a couple of months like we did,
but those were a nice couple of months.

Please keep her in your prayers.

Best from,

Carolyn

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

In fact, we might even pray, as requested

Sharon took Meredith to the Kennedy Kreiger Institute in Baltimore for evaluation and hoped for treatment. After a thorough study of her history, as well as examination, they determined that Meredith was not a candidate for inpatient treatment at their facility.

They did make recommendations with regard to adjustment of some of her medication and, yet again, more physical therapy to fight damage that has already had effects on her leg muscles and both sides of her pelvis bone.

It was a letdown after clinging to hope for a couple of months like we did, but those were a nice couple of months.

Please keep her in your prayers.

Best from,

Carolyn

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

We could do that too!
I just wanted to tsstop the hate before it got there lol.
There's always one spoiled apple in every bunch.
Pray away!

[...]

Andre Jarreau <andre.jarreau@...>

Yeah I'm on board with that. May she be blessed.

[...]

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

I am so sorry. I don't know how yet how to make distribution lists, and was
very embarrassed that this came up in this list.

sounding like a mod, please don't come down on her. was Disappointing news.

Sharon took Meredith to the Kennedy Kreiger Institute in Baltimore for
evaluation and hoped for treatment. After a thorough study of her history,
as well as examination, they determined that Meredith was not a candidate
for inpatient treatment at their facility.

They did make recommendations with regard to adjustment of some of her
medication and, yet again, more physical therapy to fight damage that has
already had effects on her leg muscles and both sides of her pelvis bone.

It was a letdown after clinging to hope for a couple of months like we did,
but those were a nice couple of months.

Please keep her in your prayers.

Best from,

Carolyn

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

Thank you.

Best from,

Carolyn

[...]

Daniel McBride

Carolyn:

Absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about. Also, would you please contact
me off list again.

Daniel McBride
dlmlaw@sbcglobal.net

[...]

Tom Behler

Carolyn:

I don't want to prolong this thread unnecessarily, but please do not be
embarrassed.

This kind of stuff happens to us all.

If I were to think about even beginning to count the many errors I have made
getting this technology to do what I want, I would have lost count way long
ago!

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan

[...]

Thank you, Doc Tom. I did hit Insert Shift R, so hope this does not go list.

I just started using this computer Saturday night. Outlook is a whole
different world from Outlook Express, but then, probably I once thought
Outlook Express was full of tricks. I sent to about 30 people, and don't
have my distribution lists any more. Somehow or other the Jaws User List got
on. It could be that because I have mailed to it more than most it came up.
I couldn't read anything but semicolons. I did try to check the addresses.
The next time that I put a bunch in bcc though, I am going to see if routing
JAWS to PC will read them.

Thanks.

Best from,

Carolyn

[...]

Daniel, I did the Insert Shift R, hope this is off list. I'm still a bit on
the crippled side since getting Outlook Saturday night with my new computer.

Thanks for your encouragement.

Best from,

Carolyn

[...]

Unfortunately, that command hasn't worked in many moons.

I've been kicked off lists so many times by making that mistake, only
because my emails were rated r...

Colorful language lol...

[...]

Melissa Stott <mstott69@...>

Insert Shift R hasn't worked for me for a very long time.

[...]

Please email me off list. The address is below.

Daniel
dlmlaw@sbcglobal.net

[...]

Carolyn, sounds as if the mistake is working out pretty well.

I am so sorry. I don't know how yet how to make distribution lists, and was very embarrassed that this came up in this list.

Sharon took Meredith to the Kennedy Kreiger Institute in Baltimore for evaluation and hoped for treatment. After a thorough study of her history, as well as examination, they determined that Meredith was not a candidate for inpatient treatment at their facility.

They did make recommendations with regard to adjustment of some of her medication and, yet again, more physical therapy to fight damage that has already had effects on her leg muscles and both sides of her pelvis bone.

It was a letdown after clinging to hope for a couple of months like we did, but those were a nice couple of months.

Please keep her in your prayers.

Best from,

Carolyn

judith bron

Yes this is a jaws support list and all of us benefit immeasurably from the
information we gain. But we're human beings first and this has been
demonstrated throughout this thread. How can you not react to someone's
medical difficulties and traumas? I know we all wish Carolyn and her family
good health and pray her family member has a complete recovery. Now back to
our regularly scheduled programming.

[...]

Unfortunate that it does not, since it says it does - guess that makes our
computers liars, huh?

Best from,

Carolyn

[...]

That's never worked on this list, Carolyn, something the JAWS help never thought about.

[...]

Londa Peterson

Count me in.