From: "Bissett, Tom via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@bmo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 12:43 PM
Subject: MY KEYBOARD SPEAKS FRENCH

Hi, I posted this once before but didn't get any feedback. When I am on gmail, it seems when I have cleaned up a bunch of old emails suddenly jaws starts speaking French but only when typing. When I read back what I have typed it is read in English. I have language detection off. It is only when on the browser that this is happening. If I alt tab away and back the issue remains. If I switch to another program jaws behaves normally but begins again when I switch back to the browser.
The only way to correct this is to unload and reload jaws.
I just wondered if any one else has seen this very strange behaviour.
Tom Bisset

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 12079 (20150811) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 12079 (20150811) __________