From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Mark Furness
via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 12:59 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Mark Furness
Subject: JAWS REPEATING

Running latest jaws.
When I go to a web page, jaws speaks 3 times the beginning.

Why and is there a fix?

Thank you for saving my hearing!
Mark

Bissett, Tom <tom.bissett@...>

I don't know if this is in all cases but I have observed that web pages often load from different sources. Each time a load from one of the sources completes the title is announced causing jaws to repeat the title several times depending on how many sources the page is being loaded from. As an example you go to a page with some standard text but has an advertisement loading from a different source, this will cause jaws to announce the title when the page is loaded and again when the ad is loaded.
Regards
Tom Bisset