Update on My Focus Issue with Outlook 2013

Les Kriegler <kriegler@...>

Yesterday, I reported that when launching Outlook 2013, rather than reaching
the Inbox, focus was lost and I had to Alt-Tab away from that window to
refocus the Inbox. Since Office 2010 was removed, I decided to run a Jaws
repair from the command line which I indicated I would try. A Sentinel
Driver was installed, and I was initially concerned as Windows XP was
referenced which I am not running. When the process was completed and I was
instructed to re-start Windows 8.1, I launched Outlook 2013 and the Inbox
did come up as I had hoped it would. I've launched Outlook twice and focus
goes to the Inbox. So hopefully, the Jaws repair has resolved this issue.
Thanks.

Les