From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Les Kriegler
via Jfw
Sent: August-09-15 7:45 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Les Kriegler <kriegler@nycap.rr.com>
Subject: Outlook 2013 Question

Hi All,

I just started using Outlook 2013 today with the latest version of Jaws.
Most of the time, when I launch Outlook, Jaws is losing focus rather than
landing in the Inbox of Outlook 2013. I never experienced this with 2010.
Has anyone experienced this behavior, and if so, can this be rectified?
Thanks.

Les