From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Mark Furness
via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2015 6:52 AM
To: Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: Mark Furness
Subject: repairing jaws

Every time I start my computer, jaws keeps on saying there is 2 things that
are not installed correctly. I have tried a reboot as it suggested. But,
that did not fix the problem. It also suggested to do a repair. All I haave
is the downloaded filees. How then do I do a repair?

Thank you for getting me out of this mess!!!

Mark

Adrian Spratt

So long as it is the file with the same version of the installed JAWS.

Mark, I think if you run the jfw.exe file, you will eventually be given an
option to perform a repair of Jaws.

Les

Every time I start my computer, jaws keeps on saying there is 2 things that
are not installed correctly. I have tried a reboot as it suggested. But,
that did not fix the problem. It also suggested to do a repair. All I haave
is the downloaded filees. How then do I do a repair?

Thank you for getting me out of this mess!!!

Mark

Michal Nowicki <mnowicki4@...>

Did you, by any chance, just upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10? If so,
that explains why you must repair JAWS.

Every time I start my computer, jaws keeps on saying there is 2 things that
are not installed correctly. I have tried a reboot as it suggested. But,
that did not fix the problem. It also suggested to do a repair. All I haave
is the downloaded filees. How then do I do a repair?

Thank you for getting me out of this mess!!!

Mark

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

That's interesting; care to elaborate?

Did you, by any chance, just upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10? If so, that explains why you must repair JAWS.