From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Mario via Jfw
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 1:26 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Mario
Subject: deleting XP OE email

a friend of mine is getting a new laptop later in the week, but in the
meantime, she's using her old xp computer with OE and is trying to
delete email. she presses delete on it and JAWS just says "delete", and
doesn't get any error message, and the email just sits there in the
inbox. any suggestions on how to get rid of the stubborn email?

Michal Nowicki <mnowicki4@...>

I have the same problem on my Windows 8.1 HP laptop with Outlook 2007; I
cannot delete any of my messages. Unfortunately, I have not found a
solution. I am running the latest build of JAWS 16.