Another Windows LogOn question

Robert Logue

Change your power plan. You probably are going to sleep and requiring a passward after sleep.

Bob

On 8/2/2015 6:07 PM, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. via Jfw wrote:
That one was easy! Thanks.

Stilll hoping to get the post log on log off fixed. Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2015 6:46 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Soronel Haetir
Subject: Re: Another Windows LogOn question

Go to the screen saver settings and disable it.

On 8/2/15, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have the Windows 7 LogOn message enabled, and I need it on as 2 of
us share this computer and we each want our separate documents and
music folders.

I would like, however, that the Windows screen doesn't lock periodically.
How can I set this up? Right now, every 30 minutes or so I need to log
back on with my password.

The second question is how can I change the settings so the screen
goes dark after a certain period of time? My sighted wife says the
blue screen that comes on when Windows logs off so I need to enter a
password again for access is the most annoying night lite she's ever
run up against. Sometimes, I need to let the computer run some lengthy backups at night.

Thanks in advance for any help. Keith

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com

Soronel Haetir

There is a blank screen screen save you could use.

Or in the power options there should be a box for "When plugged in
turn off the screen after " setting.

wrote:
[...]

Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.