Tutorial on Outlook 2013 with Jaws?

Cliff Self

Is there a comprehensive turtorial on using Outlook 2013 with Jaws? My I SP
recently forced me to give up my comfortable Outlook Express, and I'm now
flying blind, so to speak, with Outlook. I've combed the Freedom Scientific
website, and there's some useful info there, but I can't find anything on
the basics, like configuring Outlook to work easily with Jaws. Such a
tutorial might save a bunch of traffic on this list.

Thanks,

Cliff

Ann Byrne

KathyAnne Mertha has a $90 textbook: access technology institute.

At 04:52 PM 7/31/2015, you wrote:
Is there a comprehensive turtorial on using Outlook 2013 with Jaws? My I SP
recently forced me to give up my comfortable Outlook Express, and I'm now
flying blind, so to speak, with Outlook. I've combed the Freedom Scientific
website, and there's some useful info there, but I can't find anything on
the basics, like configuring Outlook to work easily with Jaws. Such a
tutorial might save a bunch of traffic on this list.

Thanks,

Cliff

Michal Nowicki <mnowicki4@...>

JAWS has a help topic on Outlook, which you can access by pressing Insert F1
twice quickly from within Outlook. Among other topics, the help covers
recommended Outlooks settings for the most accessible experience.