Is anyone familiar with outlook 2013

David Ingram

Hi list members, I'm wanting to know if anyone is familiar with outlook
2013? The reason why I ask this question is because I want to create
folders for different messages to go to from different lists that I'm on.
I'd like to make sure that the different folders are all the same level as
my in box. I would appreciate any information that you might have
concerning my inquiry.