Trouble accessing menus in latest iTunes

Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.

Hi,

Running Windows 7 Pro 64-bit with latest J16.

After opening itunes, I go to the menu bar with an alt key. I can navigate to various menu headings with left right cursor, but nothing I do gets me into a list of options within any given menu category.

This worked fine last night.

I've tried closing an reopening iTunes several times. I've closed JAWS and restarted. Nothing seems to help.

Sometimes I get an announcement of Context menu, but nothing reads when this is up.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance, Keith

Adrian Spratt

Hi. You don't mention if you arrow up or down once you land on one of the menus-file, edit, accounts, etc. On my system, which is similar to yours, these menus work tonight. I just checked.

Running Windows 7 Pro 64-bit with latest J16.

After opening itunes, I go to the menu bar with an alt key. I can navigate to various menu headings with left right cursor, but nothing I do gets me into a list of options within any given menu category.

This worked fine last night.

I've tried closing an reopening iTunes several times. I've closed JAWS and restarted. Nothing seems to help.

Sometimes I get an announcement of Context menu, but nothing reads when this is up.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance, Keith

Feliciano G

Hi,
Reboot jaws by pressing jaws key + windows key + F4 hope that helps.

Regards,Feliciano For tech tips and updates, LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v