From: "Michael B. via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "JFW List" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Michael B." <mb69mach1@charter.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2015 6:59 PM
Subject: Google Search Results Not Numbered

Hi All,

I don't know when this started, but search results with Google are no longer
being numbered in Windows 7, IE10, & J15 / J16. With XP, IE8, & J13 / J15
they are numbered. Does anyone know how to get the numbered search results
back? I haven't changed home pages or made any settings changes, but
something has happened, with Google possibley, so the numbered search
results no longer show. The search results show as headings only. All help
will be greatly appreciated. Thanks much.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool. Go Dodgers!