Finding errors on excel

Pablo Morales

Hi all,

On Excel, is there a way to find formulas with circular reference? I have a
excel document with 1257 formulas, and I need to find a formula where is
occurring this error "circular reference".

Is a way with jaws to find where is the problem between all these formulas?

Thanks

Steve Griffiths

Hi Pablo,

I've been away, so maybe someone else has answered your query, or it's no longer relevant.

In Excel 2013, you can go to the Formulas tab on the ribbon, and in the formula auditing group, choose error checking. That gives a menu with circular references on it, which has a submenu that lists the cells containing circular references.
If you're not using the virtual ribbons, you can get to this option with Alt, M, K, C.

Hope that helps,
Steve

---
Steve Griffiths