From: Soronel Haetir via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Jul 7, 2015 9:56 AM
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Does Kindle Work Well With JAWS?

Neither the regular or accessible kindle app REALLY "works" with jaws,
what THE accessible version does is detect that an accessibility
program is running (at least jaws, NVDA and window eyes are detected,
don't know about others) and then enables self-voicing. My chief
complaint is that the choice of voices is very limited and of even
lower quality than my book port.

If I have the choice between kindle, PDF and text kindle is always my
last choice of formats.

On 7/7/15, Rick Miller via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
No. I just went straight to the regular Amazon page and to the book I
wanted to download. Then I just downloaded the regular ap. If there is a
thing with a disability plug-in, then I will just remove what I downloaded
this morning.

Rick Miller