help with Google Docs

Cynthia Bruce

Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone can give me any tips about viewing and editing a
document on google docs? When I go into a document that someone has sent me,
I can't seem to find any text to read or edit.

Thanks,

Cynthia

Dave...

Check on the Freedom Scientific web site in the training area. I recall
seeing an archive of training that may pertain to Google Docs.

Dave Carlson
Oregonian, woodworker, Musician, and pioneer

I am wondering if anyone can give me any tips about viewing and editing a
document on google docs? When I go into a document that someone has sent me,
I can't seem to find any text to read or edit.

Thanks,

Cynthia

Michal Nowicki <mnowicki4@...>

Cynthia,

I have very limited personal experience with Google Docs, but based on what
I've heard and read, NVDA is the best Windows screen reader for accessing
Google apps. Also, Firefox is the recommended browser. I hope this helps.

Michal

I am wondering if anyone can give me any tips about viewing and editing a
document on google docs? When I go into a document that someone has sent me,
I can't seem to find any text to read or edit.

Thanks,

Cynthia

James Malone

Also, they are having a free Web anR in August.
James