From: "Shane Clark via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Shane Clark" <hshaneclark@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2015 4:34 PM
Subject: Jaws refresher courses?

Hello list,
I'm wanting to refresh myself on Jaws for possible employment opportunities
down the road. Are there any good online resources yall could recommend
that starts from thebasics and work on up? I'm still familiar with Jaws,
just hadn'd used a pc in awhile.
Thanks in advance for any and all assistance.
Shane.

Charles Coe

You can get some training on the basics at the FS web page or at the
following web site:

www.blindtraining.com

Charles

I'm wanting to refresh myself on Jaws for possible employment opportunities
down the road. Are there any good online resources yall could recommend
that starts from thebasics and work on up? I'm still familiar with Jaws,
just hadn'd used a pc in awhile.
Thanks in advance for any and all assistance.
Shane.

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

Never overlook the obvious. You can start with the rather exhaustive documentation (written and oral) that comes with the program, then tap into the sources the other folks are telling you about.

Ted