Anyone using Windows10?

Carliss

Hello listers,

`I heard that there are people using window10even though its not being
officially released until July 29. So is anyone out there using it, and if
so, how well is it working with jaws. Right now I'm using Jaws14.

By the way, if you are using windows10 do you like it?

Thanks to all.

Carliss

P.S. There's a button in my sys tray to reserve a spot for a automatic
windows download when Microsoft starts that.

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

I'm with you Carlos, wanting to see how people feel about 10, plan to get it at the end of the year. I don't want it until JAWS 17 is out.

GIFT (God is forever true),

Carolyn

`I heard that there are people using window10even though its not being
officially released until July 29. So is anyone out there using it, and if
so, how well is it working with jaws. Right now I'm using Jaws14.

By the way, if you are using windows10 do you like it?

Thanks to all.

Carliss

P.S. There's a button in my sys tray to reserve a spot for a automatic
windows download when Microsoft starts that.

---

Kenny Peyattt jr.

Hi carliss, I used the windows 10 preview with jaws 16, and it worked really well. The only problem is the merror display not being properly installed.
Kenny Peyatt

On 6/9/2015 5:11 PM, Carliss via Jfw wrote:
Hello listers,

`I heard that there are people using window10even though its not being
officially released until July 29. So is anyone out there using it, and if
so, how well is it working with jaws. Right now I'm using Jaws14.

By the way, if you are using windows10 do you like it?

Thanks to all.

Carliss

P.S. There's a button in my sys tray to reserve a spot for a automatic
windows download when Microsoft starts that.

---

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

That is encouraging.

GIFT (God is forever true),

Carolyn

Hi carliss, I used the windows 10 preview with jaws 16, and it worked really well. The only problem is the merror display not being properly installed.
Kenny Peyatt
On 6/9/2015 5:11 PM, Carliss via Jfw wrote:
Hello listers,

`I heard that there are people using window10even though its not being
officially released until July 29. So is anyone out there using it, and if
so, how well is it working with jaws. Right now I'm using Jaws14.

By the way, if you are using windows10 do you like it?

Thanks to all.

Carliss

P.S. There's a button in my sys tray to reserve a spot for a automatic
windows download when Microsoft starts that.

---

Robert Cole

I heard on a radio show that Windows ten will contain a app that will sync music to iPhone, Android, and Windows phones. can anyone confirm that it works with Jaws

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 9, 2015, at 8:54 PM, Kenny via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Hi carliss, I used the windows 10 preview with jaws 16, and it worked really well. The only problem is the merror display not being properly installed.
Kenny Peyatt
On 6/9/2015 5:11 PM, Carliss via Jfw wrote:
Hello listers,

`I heard that there are people using window10even though its not being
officially released until July 29. So is anyone out there using it, and if
so, how well is it working with jaws. Right now I'm using Jaws14.

By the way, if you are using windows10 do you like it?

Thanks to all.

Carliss

P.S. There's a button in my sys tray to reserve a spot for a automatic
windows download when Microsoft starts that.

---

Michal Nowicki <mnowicki4@...>

What does the Mirror Display do? Is it a major component of JAWS?