Jaws 16 keystroke command and help on window media player 12 !!

O.Addison Gethers

Hello All,

I have jaws 16,window7 desktop and have window media player 12.7 !! I
thought WMP 12 was like WMP 11 but it's not like it. I need some help using
window media player 12 because I'm not doing it right to get audio play when
I put audio cd in cd drive the song didn't automatic play so I can press
ctrl + s stop music ,can't find ripped so I can ripped song in library and
etc !! How can I burns cd and where can I find burns button ? If anyone who
use window media player 12 ,Can you send instruction how to operate window
media player ?

Addison

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

I've never burned anything in WMP, but, if it's not set to start automatically, start tabbing. Near the end of the list, you should hit a play button, which usually works for either CD's or DVD's. Come to think of it, Windows should ask you what you want to do with the disk after you insert it.

Ted