From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Ariel via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2015 5:26 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Ariel
Subject: Tip for Dropbox

Hi,
Earlier I saw a message asking for help with Dropbox. What you want to do is
press control+G on the Dropbox set up.

Mario

Ariel , what does pressing control+g on the setup do? I know someone who is wanting to install Dropbox.
is control+g pressed instead of enter, or after enter is pressed to start the setup?

On 5/28/2015 5:25 PM, Ariel via Jfw wrote:
Hi,
Earlier I saw a message asking for help with Dropbox. What you want to do is press control+G on the Dropbox set up.

---

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

Finally, I am just going to ask what is Drop Box? Please forgive my ignorance.

GIFT (God is forever true),

Carolyn

Ariel , what does pressing control+g on the setup do? I know someone who is wanting to install Dropbox.
is control+g pressed instead of enter, or after enter is pressed to start the setup?

On 5/28/2015 5:25 PM, Ariel via Jfw wrote:
Hi,
Earlier I saw a message asking for help with Dropbox. What you want to do is press control+G on the Dropbox set up.

---

Mario

Carolyn, dropbox is a file sharing site, where you can create an account and upload files for your aquaintences to download them.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mario via Jfw" <jfw@...>
Ariel , what does pressing control+g on the setup do? I know someone who is wanting to install Dropbox.
is control+g pressed instead of enter, or after enter is pressed to start the setup?

On 5/28/2015 5:25 PM, Ariel via Jfw wrote:
Hi,
Earlier I saw a message asking for help with Dropbox. What you want to do is press control+G on the Dropbox set up.

---

Bill White

Hi, Tom and everyone. Control G switches DropBox's dialogues from a graphic mode to a more manageable mode which is somewhere between graphics and text mode.
Bill White billwhite92701@...