From: "Jacob via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Cc: "Jacob" <dx@...>
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 6:42 AM
Subject: Re: Which FTP Clients and FTP Server programs, are accessible usingscreen-readers, such as JAWS?

As client I'm using Filezilla. It's long I tried the server from Mozilla
so I don'¨t know how accessible and useful it is but the client is very
good. My server software is an old version of Ser-U FTP Server (not
free). Nwer version of Serv-U is getting worse when it comes to
accesibility.

OZ0TE Jacob

On 2015 05 26at. 11:58 Dave Durber via Jfw wrote:
Hello everyone:

Now that the latest version of FTP Voyager is difficult or impossible to use with a Screen-Reader, what FTP client programs (free, public domain or paid), are fellow list members using instead.

In addition, if there are list members who are hosting an FTP site, which FTP server program are you using?

Thank you in anticipation.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber

Michal Nowicki <mnowicki4@...>

I agree, especially when it comes to software for Windows; this seems to be
less problematic on iOS.

It appears that with the advances of technology, accessibility seems to be
more problematic with increasing challenges to maintain effectiveness.

GIFT (God is forever true),

Carolyn