Topics

Mirror display driver not installed correctly

Robert Cole

Hi,
I reset Windows 7 PC to factory settings.
jaws 14 will not install display driver, I did a repair on j14 and installed j15 with no luck.
I even installed jaws 16. and get the same message after Jaws starts.
Mirror display driver not installed correctly
reboot your PC if you continue to get this message, run a repair on Jaws....
the video intercept manager option in the jaws utility menu is not available.
How do I fix this?

Sent from my iPhone

Michael Mote

Hello Rob! I've seen this before. If you go under your device manager, and
select display adapters, you will probably see the Freedom Scientific mirror
display driver. I would remove it, and also uninstall all versions of JAWS.
I would then reinstall the JAWS version you want to use. Sounds like the
display driver has been corrupted somehow. I hope this helps.

I reset Windows 7 PC to factory settings.
jaws 14 will not install display driver, I did a repair on j14 and installed
j15 with no luck.
I even installed jaws 16. and get the same message after Jaws starts.
Mirror display driver not installed correctly reboot your PC if you continue
to get this message, run a repair on Jaws....
the video intercept manager option in the jaws utility menu is not
available.
How do I fix this?

Sent from my iPhone

Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...>

Thanks for this from my side as well. I always look in the registry,
but sometimes forget the device manager.

On 26/05/2015, Michael Mote via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
[...]

Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451
Twitter: smarttalk7
Audioboo: www.audioboo.com/DjSpotlight

Robert Cole

Thank you,
I got it working now.
I uninstalled the fredom scientific video drivers from add or remove programs.
I then removed Jaws 14, with all setting and shared components.
I then run a repair on Jaws 16 and its working now.
Thanks again.