Topics

need help please, how do you forward a message in Windows Live mail in Win 8.1?

Hank & Patty <hank1patty@...>

Hello,

I have tried the key combo control and the letter F with no luck, does anyone maybe know the key combo a person can use in Windows Live mmail in Win 8.1 to forward a particular email? Any help I can maybe get with this would be so very much appreciated. Much thanks in advance for any possible help with this.

Kindest regards,

Hank