cloud storage

Niall Gallagher <nialljg91@...>

Hi Kevin,

I have written a blog post recently regarding cloud storage options.
If you would like to read said post, you can follow the below link.

Cloud Storage is Your Friend, Say Hello and Get Signed Up! | NiallJG91's Blog
https://nialljg91.wordpress.com/2015/05/12/cloud-storage-is-your-friend-say-hello-and-get-signed-up/

even though Dropbox may be the most straight forward, Google Drive
does have its benefits.
To find out how to create a Google Drive folder, which operates
similar to Dropbox, follow the below link.

https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2374989?hl=en

One Drive is also an option if you are using Windows 8 / 8.1.

Kind regards,

Niall

Sent from my iPhone

On May 21, 2015, at 2:53 AM, kevin brown via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

I am looking for cloud storage that works well with jaws. I would
appreciate any tips from the list members.

--
The man who stands confounded at the fork in the road
shall never reach the goal at the end of the journey!

Michal Nowicki <mnowicki4@...>

Dropbox

Sent from my iPhone

kevin brown <kbpoet1@...>