From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of David Hardingham via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 5:47 PM
To: jfw@...
Cc: David Hardingham
Subject: deleteing inbox

Hi all,

I have been in and out of the veterans admain hospital for awhile and have a ton of e mails.

Can I select all from my inbox and get rid of them all? I have wlm, jaws 14 so thanks in advance.

David

Andre Jarreau <andre.jarreau@...>

Good stuff. I always got confused on how many times to hit the Tab key.
Thanks for making that clear. Andre