From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of David
Hardingham via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 5:47 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: David Hardingham
Subject: deleteing inbox

Hi all,

I have been in and out of the veterans admain hospital for awhile and have a
ton of e mails.

Can I select all from my inbox and get rid of them all? I have wlm, jaws
14 so thanks in advance.

David

Andre Jarreau <andre.jarreau@...>

Yes. Control-A then delete. If you have a large number of emails it might
take a few minutes to select all. Then pressing delete to delete might take
a few minutes as well.
Hope this helps.

I have been in and out of the veterans admain hospital for awhile and have a
ton of e mails.

Can I select all from my inbox and get rid of them all? I have wlm, jaws
14 so thanks in advance.

David

Maria Campbell

I have a different email program. However, you may be able to do the same thing as I do. You can do the control A to accept all then press the delete button which puts them in the trash folder. Then in the files menu there is a choice to empty trash to get rid of all.
One other way if you really want them all gone in one fell swoop is to press your control a to accept all, then press shift plus delete key to bypass trash folder.

On 5/20/2015 5:47 PM, David Hardingham via Jfw wrote:
Hi all,

I have been in and out of the veterans admain hospital for awhile and have a ton of e mails.

Can I select all from my inbox and get rid of them all? I have wlm, jaws 14 so thanks in advance.

David

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1@ct.metrocast.net

Blaise Pascal

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

I select All and hit Shift Control Delete, and they go completely away out of the computer, as far as I can tell - not in Deletes, not in Recycle, but gone. It will ask me if I want to permanently delete, and I enter on Yes.

GIFT (God is forever true),

Carolyn

I have been in and out of the veterans admain hospital for awhile and have a ton of e mails.

Can I select all from my inbox and get rid of them all? I have wlm, jaws 14 so thanks in advance.

David

Michal Nowicki <mnowicki4@...>

You can, but do you really want to? What if you get rid of something
important?